Friday, February 25, 2005

The Prodigal Son 2

To The Saints !!!!!

Since Adam has returned to live with us he has changed radically. Two weeks ago he went to see Jackie Biutenhousing a Christian psychologist. She just blew him away as she spoke the Truth of Jesus Christ into his life. He came back from her and he just wanted to talk to Allie and myself about Jesus and the plan and purpose that God has for his life. He had also started to read the Purpose Driven Life. And man are we having chats/discussions that are just mind blowing this from a young man who has for the past nine years hardly ever spoken to me. GOD is just waaaaaaaaaaay AWESOME !!!!!!!! There is just no ways I can capture our feelings in words at the moment.
But it does not end there. Last night some time after 11pm I was sleep reading the newspaper in bed. Adam came to call me. He said he wanted to show me something. I stumbled outta bed and I followed him to the lounge my spirit inside woke me up and I became so spiritually aware. I looked at Adam. His eyes were sparkling he was radiant. He told me that he could feel, really feel God inside him and it was an awesome feeling. He could not describe it. He said he'd been crying but that it was a good feeling and not sad tears. He had earlier just felt God's presence through His Holy Spirit and had asked Jesus to be the Lord of his life. HALLELUJAH !!!!!! Man was I rocking with the angels in heaven.
His Spirit kept me calm and we chatted. He told me he had seen seen visions while Jackie was praying with him earlier that night (his second visit to Jackie). He saw Jesus on the cross and tried to get Him down, he also saw himself walking with Jesus and helping him carry His cross. WOW!!!!x10 to the power of a zillion!!!!
We talked of many things and eventually I went back to bed. I woke Allie up and together we just prayed our thanks to God our Abba Father and we also prayed for the salvation of Lisa, Allies daughter, Donovan her husband, my brother Clive and his wife, Libby. I eventually dropped off to sleep.
In the morning it was just tears of gratitude again and again. I remembered that Adam had said last night when he called me that he wanted to show me something, people would normally say that they wanted to tell you something but he wanted to show me himself a new creation born again of the Spirit of the most high God. HALLELUJAH !!!!

You are beautiful my sweet, sweet song
You are beautiful my sweet, sweet song
You are beautiful my sweet, sweet song
And I will sing again

You are so good to me
You heal my broken heart
You are my Father in heaven

You ride upon the clouds
You lead me to the truth
You are the Spirit inside me

You are my strong melody, yeah
You are my dancing rhythm
You are my perfect rhyme
And I will sing of You forever

You poured out all your blood
You died upon the cross
You are my Jesus who loves me

You are my Father in Heaven
You are the Spirit inside me
You are my Jesus who loves me
(You Are So Good To Me by Third Day)

LoCTY !!!!!!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online