Friday, January 28, 2011

Candlelight



What would you have seen last night?

In the candlelight

Would our love for you have shone through our faces?

Would the love of Jesus be reflecting from us?

As we saw that love reflecting off you

Do we ever know what we truly mean in each other’s lives?

As friends, children, brothers, sisters, husbands and wives

Oh my love you have opened my heart

So that I can see Jesus my friend

I found this on a piece of paper in one of my notebooks recently. I must have written it about eight or nine years ago. I can still vividly remember the scene. For those of you who have done an Emmaus Walk, you will have some more insight regarding these few lines. De Colores!



1 comment:

baili said...

this is beautiful ,thanks for sharing it
take care

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online