Sunday, May 4, 2008

Greetings(2) Update

Hi Everyone

Well finally I have completed uploading all the stuff I could find that I have written since about 2004. I actually finished doing this last weekend on the 26 April eventually posting 38 articles from the 10 April to the 25 April. I tried to get as close to the original date of writing as possible.

I have noticed that I’m missing some stuff that I have written, so if any of you out there have got anything I’ve written and don’t see it on the blog , please email it to me. Thanks!

I thought now all I need is to have writers block and totally freeze up and not be able to write anything. I’m not the kind of person who writes something everyday. I kinda write as I’m inspired to write mostly by His Holy Spirit and out of a knowledge that I serve a wonderful creator who loves me more than I can comprehend.

The past week has been hectic, which is great ‘cause that gives me lots to write about. Last weekend Allie went away on a ladies camp at the Rocklands Centre. She was blessed by the fellowship and teachings. I took two days leave in order to tie in with the public holidays and then have the whole week off. Monday evening I taught at our mens group and was blessed by the fellowship. Tuesday I spent the day with one of my best friends, Paul Finaughty, we had been trying to get together for about two years now. Crazy hey, but I’m sure you know just how fast life whizzes by. We had such a wonderful time just talking and talking to each other. Then on Wednesday spent packing for Father Son Camp and then went to watch Matthew at rugby practice, first time I had this opportunity to watch one of his practices. Then Clint and his boys came to pick Matthew and myself up at about 3.30pm. Then we were off to Rocklands Centre for the Father Son Camp. We crammed in as much as we could from Wednesday 3.30pm to Friday 11.30am. Then on Thursday morning (5.25am) Lisa my step-daughter gave birth to Aronne Adam Bell, our grandson!

So I will be writing about the happenings of the past week and some other matters that have been laid on my heart. Got some pics of the Father Son Camp as well as of Aronne so will be posting those as well, this will be a first for me but hey now I can do it.

So hope to be writing and posting more soon.

LoCTY!!!

PS Here is a rocket song for Christ, which I just felt like adding to this post. Enjoy it!(14 June 2008)


Joy - Tree 63


I love You Lord
I worship You Lord, always
So thankful Lord - You saved my life
You saved my life today

Let me be a shining light for You
Let me be a joy to You always
Let me be a shining light for You
Let me be a joy to You always

No superman
I'm no hero
I'm just a man in Your eyes
But through Your son I've overcome
The father of all lies

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online